ISDS warmly welcomes abstract submissions for the 41st Annual Meeting. Please read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Email address
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details. Please include full first and family name for all co-authors.
- Abstract title – must be in Sentence case and limited to 25 words.
- Abstract text – limited to 350 words including acknowledgements. Please do not include author names and affiliations in the uploaded document.
- Abstract topic – Make sure to select the abstract topic.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a DRAFT. After the deadline if not submitted, drafts will be deleted.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to save your abstract. After submission, changes will be possible only via email.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com